Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The past is over....Ignore all previous posts LOL

So it has been some time now since I sat down to my blog. I didn't bother to read any previous posts and advise you to do the same. You see I had to edit my profile....my name was wrong, my marital status was wrong and in the past for some time life was wrong. Granted that doesn't mean everything is right in my world but hey it is what it is.
Where to start: well, I'm stressed beyond anyone's wildest imagination. I jumped on the scale yesterday seeming as after a weekend shopping trip I deemed my self to be rather blubbery only to find I have only gained 6 pounds since my last weigh in.....only 6....well then I know exactly where this 6 is.....my waist line. UGH. Guess I shouldn't complain seeming as this 6 pounds has probably kept me outta the hospital or out of the nice white jackets I see on tv but at any rate I went to the store and bought some diet food and then called the gym. You see part of the time that's missed includes a relationship that was beautiful and went beautifully wrong and now come early May I get the ever so bittersweet task of attending that particular ex's wedding to the girl he inevitably left me for. My shopping trip included trying on dresses which there was just not a one I was comfortable with.
My kids.....well in the past year I went from mom of 2 to adding the additions of 3 future step sons. This in itself is stress beyond stress. Responsibility and accountability and well noise LOL. When all the children are home we currently have an 11 year old 2 - 8 year olds (4 days apart in age and WAY to close in temperments) a 5 year old with special needs and of course the only princess to the group...my 4 year old. and well she got mama's additude. yikes. My son (the younger of the 8 year olds) has come so far.....off all meds and doing well in school. FINALLY.
New extended family: Not really sure who to pull out first. There's the dad in law....no one really ever sees though he is much around and even rarely do we hear from him as he is very quiet.  The mom in law...can I just scream. It seems it's her way or no way and man alive her way is far from my way and she manipulates situations for the greater good (meaning herself). She is far from quiet and VERY opinionated not to mention a nosy gossip who thinks all business is her business! the sis in law well she's nice mild mannered and well mama's girl......everything we tell her goes back to mom in law even if we ask it not to. seriously....UGH. of all the things she got from mom did it have to be the gossip. GRRR. there are 2 nephews I will inherit in this a 7 year old spoiled rotten brat and a sweet as can be 2 year old....both of which just add more BOYS to the mix. Oh did I mention we got a dog (Harley) who is also a boy....go figure. I realize I am ranting about these people but really when they are at their best I love them but somehow that's rare.
So I'm planning a wedding for September and because of butting heads we have tried our best to keep any and all family out of the details. WE are planning it and paying for it and it is OURS. And of course when a detail or 2 slips IT'S WRONG. REALLY!!?! so yup. and people wonder why I am stressed.
Then the work situation.....do I keep working this summer? I wanna BUT with my wages and daycare costs for 3 children well that means I bring in 1$/hour. (before taxes and insurance ect.) so really not worth it. oh and add in the gas to move that mini van across town....basically I'd be making nothing....volunteering. Is it worth it??? I've been there nearly 3 years so I must not hate it (actually most days it's a fine job). alright well I have things to do now.......wedding plans and projects and home cleaning and handy work. phooey.

No comments: