Monday, December 1, 2014

interesting

I just got done reading.  And deleting some of my previous posts.  Determined to rekindle my blog (or maybe start a new one).  I thought by reading the past I would maybe get a feel of who I was. Who I am. And where I wanted to go with this.  Then just before clicking to write (or find a way to delete this blog entirely) I see there's been some posts to my cousin's blog.  Which has been dormant for several years.  Actually in those dormant years I have only posted minimally at best myself.  So I click on her first of recent posts and learned a lot.  And again was reminded how much the "close" relationships I once had I now know nothing about.  Life changes people and circumstances. And as much as I no longer know....neither do they.  But I don't like to gossip. I don't like to brag and boast.  I don't want to look for pity or praise.  I don't want to be an interruption or annoyance or a burden for others to bear.  And so I keep to myself.  Whoever that even is anymore.  I'm going through a lot.  My family (as in the ones who reside with me) are going through SOME of it with me.  In different ways.  Other parts I am going through myself.  Opting to lean only on myself. Which for the most part I prefer.  But I do need an outlet which brings me back here.  And I invite anyone who cares to know and I mean really know me too read at their own discretion and to tread lightly if ever bringing it out of my blog.  I will not sensor myself.  And I will not look to see who my viewers may be.  I will not apologize for being myself or holding my opinions.  And depending on the situation or emotion involved this is subject to change.  That being said welcome back to my blog.

No comments: